Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field HSE Supervisor
- We need of a Field HSE Supervisor who will be responsible for providing support to the project management team, foremen and workers in the field.
- He/she will coordinate the day-to-day execution of field health safety and environment activities in accordance with assigned responsibilities and established performance targets.
- The preferred candidates should display strong work ethics, incident investigation skills, effective organizational and communication skills, heightened attention to detail and ability to perform optimally in a fast paced environment.
- Masters’ Degree in Occupational Health and Safety Engineering
- Relevant HSE Training / Certification by an internationally accredited professional body
- Minimum of 15 years HSE field and supervisory experience within the oil and gas industry
- Experience working on large scale oil and gas drilling projects would be an asset
- Demonstrate competency with the application of risk assessment to the company’s operations and processes
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Able to travel at short notice when required
- Assist the company drilling management in the development and delivery of best in class drilling safety management processes
- Review the development and maintenance of HSE impact assessment (HSEIA) for drilling activities
- Review contractors and vendors HSE plans and procedures developed for the drilling phases
- Ensure design and operation performance standards are developed and maintained for all HSE critical systems within drilling
- Ensure the timely identification of HSE hazards, evaluation of risks for all field activities and development of effective tools to manage and reduce these risks to ALARP
- Provide input to leading and lagging drilling safety performance measures
- Actively support the development and realization of a positive, value-centered culture for the company
- Participate in incident control duties during major accident emergencies
- Conduct training sessions and drills to maintain and increase staff competency
- Participate in the planning and execution of rig moves with regards HSE of personnel, equipment and well sites
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.