Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited is a fast-growing Asset Management company established in 2012 and promoted by reputable investors.
Alpha Morgan Capital is registered and authorized as a Funds/Portfolio Managers by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Mutual Funds
- Build advantageous relationships across the firm, as well as with key decision-makers in organizations to support the growth of the firm’s client-base and Assets Under Management (AUM), as well as its long-term business growth.
- Active contribution to the development and implementation of strategies to improve the portfolio management function. The Position Holder is also responsible for the implementation of agreed investment strategies and action plans and ensuring adherence to investment mandates and client profiles.
- Develop portfolio performance benchmarks and targets based on factual market information on an annual basis, or at any other frequency interval requested.
- Prepare funds management proposals to current and prospective clients.
- Review on a constant basis, the asset allocation of mutual funds to ensure compliance with the trust deeds.
- The Position Holder is also required to sit on the executive, investment and mutual funds committees of the organization.
- Monitor portfolios for abnormal performance deviations relative to benchmarks and provide recommendation for portfolio changes, if necessary.
- Staying abreast of the company’s investment view.
- Monitoring risks in the portfolio, highlight concerns and make mitigation recommendations.
- Generate trade ideas for portfolios, and drive implementation of decisions.
- Monitoring portfolio positioning on assigned account.
- Monitor markets to understand current drivers and market sentiment.
- Partner with Research and Technology to develop innovative approaches, tools and techniques for modelling and analysing markets and instruments.
- Collaborate with internal partners across, risk management, research, compliance, and financial control.
- Build and Maintain Key Relationships with members of the investment community to ensure smooth transaction processing and efficient problem solving
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online