The Alumni Association of the National Institute (AANI), Lagos Chapter is one of the implementing partners of the Partnership for Advocacy in Child and Family Health at Scale (PACFaH@Scale) project. This project is coordinated by the development and Research Project Centre (dRPC). The AANI-PAS, Lagos chapter is a partner in the Lagos State health care sector through the Routine Immunization (RI), Family Planning (FP) and Child Survival Programmes. AANI conducts evidence-informed advocacy to the State Government on FP and RI.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Finance Analyst
Employment Type: Full time
- The Health Finance Analyst will perform the role of the programme officer. He/she will represent the AANI-PAS Lagos, in the State’s RI and FP Task Force Committees, Working Groups and RI Finance Working Group.
- He/She would produce Annual Score-cards on the implementation of the Annual Cost Implementation Plan (CIP) at the Lagos State level.
- He/She will also produce half-yearly monitoring reports on compliance with RI and FP commitments for 2021 in Lagos State. It is a full-time staff position and He/She will be answerable to the Project Director, AANI-PAS, Lagos.
- First Degree in Medical Sciences (MBBS or equivalent) and/or a Master’s degree in Health Economics or Public Health, with a Healthcare Financing focus
- Training or experience in health policy advocacy with professional health associations
- Strong capacity to undertake budget analysis and public finance research using statistical software with exceptional proficiency in Excel
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in healthcare financing and/or Analysis
- Experience working with the Ministry of Health, Primary Healthcare Developing Agencies, finance, donors and healthcare implementing agencies will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills to knowledgeably and effectively interact with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical report writing skills with high data visualization capacity and abilities to present findings in accessible formats.
Deadline:15th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A letter of application within the body of the email with the applicant’s name in the subject
- An up-to-date resume as an attachment
- A writing sample
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted