Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
Job Title: HR Officer
- Handle recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and shortlisting qualified candidates for roles.
- Maintain employee records according to the company’s policy.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Assist to create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR activities.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc. in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- 6 months – 1year work experience.
- Detailed and articulate.
- Firm in decision Making.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Candidates should reside within, Surulere and Ikorodu.