West African Academy of Public Health (WAAPH) was founded in 2015 for improving public health practice as a semi-autonomous department of the West African Institute of Public Health (WAIPH). This was found to be necessary to increase public health literacy and critical return on investment in the sector because an ounce of Public Health is worth a Pound of Health Care.
WAAPH is a private sector outfit sharpened to help redress the limited institutional capacity in West Africa in the area of Public Health. The main hub is in Nigeria, but there is representation in Ghana, with plans for plans to cover all West Africa, through partnerships and value-add alliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Contract
- The IT Officer will support the development of the database and will be responsible for the IT support for the Institute, as well as provide support in managing IT issues during the process of activities.
- The incumbent will support and ensure all required IT dimensions meets the objectives of the Organisation.
- S/He will also support in the report writing process by providing all necessary IT support for the process.
- B.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in IT management.
- Comfortable with data management and excellent attention to detail.
The IT Officer will carry out the following:
- Daily Managing of IT component and will ensure errors are identified and sorted timely
- Support the team in the resolution of IT issues.
- Provide update on IT process on a daily basis
Deadline: 15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail