HOR Logistics is onr of the fastest growing in the Logistics and Transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan, International Deliveries to and fro U.S.A and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- No work experience is required
- B.Sc or HND or OND in Accounting, Finance or related course.
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Strong academic results coupled with finance interest / passion.
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Applicants must reside in Lekki / Ajah axis
N40,000 / Month.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Minimum of SSCE.
- 2 years proven experience as a dispatch rider.
- Ability to communicate effectively, read and write
- Must have a valid rider’s card.
Job Title: Customer Service / Helpdesk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls from Customers
- Handle and respond to CustomersТ Enquiries, complaints and questions via different channels such as phone call, email, online chats etc.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Liaise with Dispatch riders and Logistics officers to provide feedback to Customers
- Escalate Customers’ issues to the appropriate desk and ensure quick resolution
- Update and keep Customer Records in terms of interactions, transactions, comments and complaints while ensuring accuracy of database
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ensure that a positive, empathetic and professional attitude is maintained toward customers at all times.
- Follow up with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional feedback and customer support.
- Follow the laid down communication procedures, guidelines and policies while taking the extra mile to actively engage customers
- Provide General Customer service support.
- HND or B.Sc in related field of study
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Ability to use MS Excel, power-point and word effectively
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent email etiquette
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Applicants must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis and must be willing to work during the partial lockdown.
- N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.