Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information System (MIS) Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
- The incumbent shall, support data management and quality assurance under the KP Care 2 project in Bauchi State; support efforts at improving information flow and existing systems, to guide informed decision making as it concerns the project. Undertake field trips to verify and collate data
- He/She will routinely collate completed data tools, support data transfer to online platforms and retrieve same in the appropriate formats.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Validate HTS registers and Client intake forms weekly and provides immediate feedback PN supervisor
- Develop information for guiding program from registers and the
- Ensure that all registers and databases are up to date.
- Daily Entry of clients’ data on LAMIS from Care Card & inserts
- Support field workers to correctly fill primary source documents
- Generate data from the registers to support program reporting at various levels
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of B.Sc or HND in any field
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Proficient at using with electronic databases
- Previous experience with LAMIS is an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high-quality outputs in a timely manner.
Deadline: 19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online