FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives.
FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges in: business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, Human Resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services and corporate finance across all industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Monitoring performance managing campaigns on social media.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in any course, with either NYSC Certificate or Exception
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Ability to communicates assertively
- Must have at least 1 year work experience
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments / updating calendars is a must.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management
- Systems analysis
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Clerical knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online