Success Drives Consulting (SDC) is a dynamic firm of seasoned professionals that focuses on human capacity and enterprise development – helping individuals to attain professionalism and businesses to achieve high sustainable performance. We deliver creative innovation and insights to our clients and help them improve their systems and processes. We are reputable for the development and delivery of quality project management – we are committed to your success.
We are a team of talented, innovative, and client-oriented professionals dedicated to the task of helping clients manage their organizational, information flow, capital, and human resources more effectively. We provide a wide range of business solution that ensures the integration of technology with key business functions. Our staffs are fully motivated and are some of the best minds in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
Application Deadline 7th December, 2020.