Okazi Finance Limited is a growing and dynamic Finance Company. It disburses loans to Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Prepare monthly Management Account & regulatory returns
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Publish financial statements in time
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- BSc / HND in Accounting with 3-5 years work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including IFRS & GAAP.
- ICAN qualification will be an added advantage.
- Work experience as an Accountant in the financial sector.
- Adequate knowledge of loan repayment postings, loan interest treatment, provisions treatment etc.
NGN150,000 – 250,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th December, 2020.