WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help its customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses.
WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognized as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you smart, self-driven, and looking for an entry-level Human Resource opportunity – especially in the Cloud Hosting Industry?
- We are a vibrant and dynamic young team that encourages and supports everyone to achieve and deliver their best.
- If you intern with Whogohost, we will take you on the journey to develop your professional skills with intense training.
- Scan all HR related documents so as to have electronic copies
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave, loan, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Prepare monthly VSM agenda and take minutes to be shared with all employees
- Respond to WHMCS tickets and escalate if the priority is urgent
- Monitor and remind employees who have not completed assigned Cpanel trainings
- Process employee payments for staff wedding gifts,EOQ voucher cards, etc
- Update the organizational organogram as employees exit and enter the organization
- Assist the HR Executive and CEO where required.
- Advertise job openings on the careers portal and shortlist suitable candidates
- Administer internship recruitment tests, enroll successful candidate(s) with HMO as part of their onboarding process
- Be an independent observer and scribe in disciplinary meetings and hearings
Personal Skills & Requirements
- Must be a fast learner and a quick thinker
- Must have a laptop with steady electricity, internet connection and must be computer proficient
- Must be able to work remotely and at the office location when required
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have a degree in Human Resources and related field
Why Join Our Team?
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement – if your performance meets and exceeds required standards
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- And lots more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th December, 2020.