Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a certified interior and exterior design and beautification company, providing world-class services, ranging from space planning, layout planning & design, interior decoration including furniture and fitting, finishing and installation, smart homes automation and lightening.
They are seeking to fill the under-listed position:
Job Title: Architectural Designer
Ref No: MCL – 020
Division/Department: Architecture & Design
Reports to: CEO
Job Type: Full-time
- We seek to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons; to lead design on a broad range of projects.
- This ideal individual must possess a strong foundation for creative concept development and work well with project teams.
- Excellent visualization, organization, and communication skills are required, as well as the desire and commitment to contribute in a highly design-focused and detailed-oriented environment.
- Gather and collect design requirements for new constructions, alterations or repairs.
- Review design requirements and determine best design options for building project.
- Participate in team meetings to coordinate design options and ideas.
- Use CAD tool effectively to draft design drawings including 3D models.
- Produce designs for proposed structures using CAD tools such as AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, and manual drafting
- Modify and update designs based on review comments from management.
- Prepare architecture design based on design requirements.
- Submit architectural designs to management and clients for review and approval.
- Provide construction, time, cost, machineries, and other specifications to management.
- Manage, support and guide designers involved in preparing drawings.
- Ensure to follow best practices and company standards.
- Evaluate site conditions and constraints for construction projects.
- Maintain all the documentations related to architectural designs and construction conditions.
- Update existing design techniques with respect to latest design trends.
- Provide project status updates to management and stakeholders on regular basis.
- Manage and execute design assignments in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- An in depth knowledge of 3D modeling software such as AutoCAD is also essential.
- 6 – 8 years of hands on experience leading projects ranging in size and complexity
- Mastery in architectural software platforms currently used.
- Certification in related 3D software – added advantage.
- High level proficiency in the use of Auto-CAD and SketchUp 3D or any other design application like Revit, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, V-Ray, Flash.
- Extensive 3D illustration skills in Interior designs, Exterior and Interior Architecture Schemes.
- Ability to turn ideas into plans
- Must possess creative skills and able to forge unique concepts
- Ability to use CAD applications to databases and building information modeling (BIM)
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Capacity to work with Senior Executives and all levels of the company and be able to present deliverables accordingly
- Comfortable giving presentations on a range of subject matter to internal and external audiences
- Meeting customer expectations.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
Deadline: 2nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The role could require extensive travel within Nigeria, based on project requirements.
- Only candidates who reside in Lagos State and meet the above criteria need apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.