PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auxiliary Nurse
- Trained in a Registered hospital.
- Observe, take and record vital signs, blood pressure and temperatures.
- Assist qualified nurses in delivering healthcare to patients.
- Must be a qualified Auxiliary Nurse.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience.
- Must be agile with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A Team player with good communication skills.
- Cool tempered with emotional and physical stamina.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos:
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki, Lakowe, Ajah.
- Mainland – Surulere,Yaba, Agege, Apapa, Ikeja, Isolo, Egbeda, ikotun.