Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Health Hub urgently requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial operation of the company.
- He/She will provide an effective financial management service to the company and also enforce financial policies.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of the company
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 2:1 University degree
- 2- 5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, analytical, accurate & detailed oriented with good problem- solving and communication skills.
Deadline: 11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.