An ultra modern hotel in Akure, Ondo state is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Porter
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Primarily responsible to Greet and welcome all guest to the hotel and relieve guests of their luggage on arrival. You will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality isdemonstrated at all times, and that all guest requests are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner.
- In addition to assist guests with luggage, Porters also deal with general enquiries and ensure the reception areaisalways clean and tidy.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP’s or guests with special need.
- To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Inspect guest room after checkout to ensure all items in the room are intact.
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggages have been accounted for.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Interested candidates should possess OND or SSCE qualification with 0-1 years work experience.
NGN12,000 – 15,000 / Month.
Deadline: 9th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com the subject should be the position you are applying for.
Note: The applicant should be based in Akure, there is no provision for accommodation.