A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control / Audit & Risk Management Officer
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with bank and industry policies
- Protecting bank’s resources against wastage, fraud and inefficiency.
- Ensuring accuracy and reliability in accounting and operating data of the bank.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify and re-portable issues.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Accounting / Banking / Auditing discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in accounting / auditing or relevant background will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.