PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Good communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organizing skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a community pharmacy.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos;
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki, Lakowe, Ajah.
- Mainland – Surulere,Yaba, Agege, Apapa, Ikeja, Isolo, Egbeda, ikotun.