A reputable Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Implementing health and safety measures, and purchasing insurance
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims
- Performing a risk assessment: Analysing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks)
- Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
Qualification / Experience
- First-class / 2.1 in Management & Business Studies or any related course, ACA/ICAN
- 5 – 9 years Experience.
N100,000 – N250,000 / month.
Deadline: 20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “RM” as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply