Africa Diving Services Limited (ADS) formed in 2010 became fully operational in January 2012. The Company was conceived and equity financed by Nigerian Investors to offer to clients a fully compliant company satisfying all Nigerian Content Legislation including cooperation agreements for operations with other fully Nigerian Compliant companies as recommended by the NCDMB. ADS also utilises Nigerian companies administratively also, including but not limited to, Banking/Medical/Insurance/ etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operative
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipmen
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Proven work experience as a Security Guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism.
- OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 2 – 31 years Experience.
Deadline: 3rd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.