Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Facility & Admin Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop short and long-term facilities plans in conjunction with the Head of Admin & Facility according to the Accion MfB strategic plan and use this to derive an annual budget for Accion MfB facilities plan.
- Expand to new geographical locations and open new outlets as contained in the expansion plan for a specific year.
- Undertake tasks of inspecting new constructions, repair works and daily maintenance tasks to make sure that jobs are completed as scheduled in line with the specifications agreed with the vendors during the tendering process
- Work with Procurement Officer to ensure the branch and other locations are properly set up for use by the branch staff within the specified period with timely preparation of BOQ and complete pricing by the vendors.
- Work closely with the Procurement Officer to develop and manage facilities; contracts and relationships to ensure that contracts with facility vendors are negotiated right and that the vendors fulfill their covenants, to help the bank maximizes its res
- Create generator maintenance schedule showing the generating machines located in locations by enumerating maintenance on them and costs of these maintenance, analysing the reasons for the costs and recommending actions to take to reduce costs
- Promote efficient energy utilization with the primary aim of reducing cost by providing alternatives via prepaid metering power system and solar system to reduce rising energy costs.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all Accion MfB Facilities for their preservation in acceptable conditions.
- Maintain good physical environment in the Accion MfB offices, branches, CCs and VBs for the purpose of providing a clean, safe, healthy and conducive environment for Accion MfB Staff and Customers and resolving of issues identified during routine maintenance.
- Communicate with Stakeholders and Occupants to ensure open line of dialogue with stakeholders and occupants for prompt resolution of issues
- Carryout schedule inspection of branches in the region
- Liaise with the branch to ensure that the branch properties and assets are kept functional at all time
- Engage vendors to carry out repair and maintenance of branches when such issues arises.
- Ensures that the bank assets is properly handled and kept in good conditions
- Any other duty as assigned by the Head of Department
Qualification & Experiences
- B.SC/HND Engineering/Science and Business Management
- About 2 – 5 years of experience in the Banking, Microfinance and Building/facility management, preferably with significant project management experience.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Proactive, responsive, result and service-oriented.
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Ability to manage people
- Good Knowledge and Application of Health, Safety and Environments skills
- Strong negotiation skills and business judgment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Excel and Words
Deadline: 18th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online