Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Planning Manager
Job ID: 21010768
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- You will be responsible for balancing the supply and demand of finished goods to ensure targeted Customer Service Level and Inventory targets achievement
- Align monthly plan for the next month and split into weekly plans as per Customer Service’s requirements
- Work closely with customer service department and production schedulers teams on a daily basis to fulfill the customer orders – Create Product Availability reports on a daily basis to understand availability Vs time gone.
- Act as the Single point of contact for all the business functions (Marketing / Sales / Production)
- Responsible to convert the Rolling sales forecast into monthly plans.
- Based on the monthly plans, understand capacity of each machine and 3P manufacturers and project stock closing of each month.
- Responsible for all Finished goods (Powders, Liquids, Co-packed products and Imported products)
- Monitor weekly performance of production to identify opportunities and recommend corrective actions
- Jointly coordinate with MRP controller to understand the availability of raw and packaging materials for scheduling
- Manage Inventory of both Imported and produced finished goods to meet the agreed target stock levels
- Monitor product movement and control slow / non-moving finished goods at plant
- Control phase in phase out of finished goods during launches.
- Manage Project Implementation Management and conduct weekly project update meetings
- University degree in Engineering / Science
- 7-10 years work experience
- Project Management experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online