Hamilton Lloyd & Associates – Our client, a top-rated organization in the Hospitality / Restaurant industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Our client is seeking to engage the services of a HR Assistant.
- The duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads.
- An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
- The person will also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Familiarity with resume databases
- Basic knowledge of Labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS (desirable)
- HR assistant skills we’re looking for include excellent organization
- Strong communication skills.
- To be an ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position, the person should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in our industry.
- Should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Assist HR managers in the whole recruitment lifecycle (e.g. onboarding new hires and candidate sourcing.)
- Ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees.
Deadline: 17th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as PDF or Word document to: email@example.com using “HR Assistant” as the subject of the email.
- Subject of the email must be title of the job as stated to be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.