Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Management and Administration Officer
- We are seeking to hire a young and vibrant female HR Management and Administration Officer for one of our clients. She will act as the first point of contact for HR-related and Administrative queries from employees and external partners.
- The preferred candidate would be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. She is expected to maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition, while also ensuring all HR procedures and administrative responsibilities run smoothly.
- First degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Maximum of 3 years cognate HR experience as an HR Officer or Administrator
- Thorough knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws
- PHR, SPHR, CIPD, CIPM, or other HR certification and membership
- Demonstrated ability with training and development programs
- Expert in developing succession plans
- Adept with performance management and investigations
- Proficiency with employee relations and EEO
- Skilled in employee benefits administration
- Outstanding planning and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Promote diversity awareness in hiring practices
- Relate with the management on employee development best practices
- Responsible for administering performance management program
- Advise leadership on hiring and terminations
- Administer payroll, employee benefits, and FMLA
- Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints
- Partner with leadership to develop succession plans
- See to the smooth administrative running of the office
N80,000 – N150,000
Deadline: 14th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online