Paelyt is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer(B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Associate
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit an Operations Associate who will contribute to the development of our business.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for providing overall support to the functions within the Operations function. Major job purpose will also include:
- Process all related transactions which includes documentation of transaction details and preparation of relevant reports
- Ensure rates and other details used in transactions are free from error
- Prioritize transactions in view of their time sensitivity and ensure timely closure of transactions.
- Escalate all delays and track transactions to ensure efficiency in transaction processing
- Prepare all reports using the designated reporting format
- Ensure all reports are prepared in a timely manner and presented to management
- Ensure accuracy of all transaction details
- Ensure all activities are in line with overall company strategy.
Credit Application and Documentation:
- Ensure completion of Know Your Customer/Customer Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) and other product requirements before processing
- Process approved credit applications for disbursement
- Prepare payment instructions and/or notification letters.
Facilitate loan drawdown, redemption, cancellation, restructuring processing and/or booking of loans into the system:
- Review and validate borrowers’ information and supporting documents required as part of credit application processes
- Perform checks, validate documentation and verify authorisation for credit application and processing
- Answer queries on credit processing status
- Collaborate with various parties to ensure transfer and processing of documentation according to required procedures
- Perform documentation check prior to loan disbursement
- Propose methods to improve overall processes to improve efficiency.
- Monitor and report status of credit recovery and collection for customer accounts being managed
- Monitor borrowers’ compliance to financial covenants and escalate irregular activities for further action
- Support credit control actions including collections, write-offs, expenses and recovery
- Generate routine statistics and activity reports to identify irregularities in credit activity
- Execute or direct execution of credit recovery and collection procedures.
- Process client documentation (sight original documents and collect copies).
- Maintain records of transactions and processing within customer accounts according to compliance requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Promptly identify and resolve all client management issues
- Provide content for respective customer files
- Track, monitor and escalate all accounts and/or transactions with documentation deficiencies and exception
- Analyse root causes of issues and provide inputs to continuously improve operations performance from a
- productivity, customer and risk perspective.
Communication and Reporting:
- To liaise with Customer Experience, Product Management and Finance Functions
- To report to the Head, Operations regularly on all operations at meetings and at other times. Issues raised/discussed must be reported
- To provide such information to the Head, Operations as required in order to assess the performance of the business and achievement of agreed strategy.
- Ensure strict adherence to company policies and practices
- Ensure that the Operations department is always presented to the highest possible standard
- Ensure that all information is made available whenever requested
- Identify and plan areas for personal development.
And Any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent
- Accounting or Finance related degree is an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
- Relationship Management Skill
- Negotiation Skills
- Team work
- Communication Skills – Written and Oral
- Digital Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance
- In-depth knowledge of company products and services.
Deadline: 12th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of mail.