KIB Food Processing Company is a reputable spice producing company; the producers of Ama Wonda natural spices based in Ado Nassarawa State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Ado, Karu LGA, Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a reputable spice production company looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of all our products. The ideal candidate will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- We expect the candidate to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day.
As a production manager, you will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You will need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- You will be responsible for setting the quality standards for production
- Ensure that the product will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and line managers.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met.
- Work with other line managers and management staff to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both the factory manager and customers.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Perform other miscellaneous jobs as requested by management
- B.Sc in either Food Science, Microbiology, Food Technology with 2-3 years experience or in a related field in preferred.
- Proven experience as production manager
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Living close to the location will be an added advantage
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Living close to the location will be an added advantage!