IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Officer
Location: Allen / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that all staff, particularly operations staff diligently comply with the operational risk guidelines, policies and procedures to mitigate the bank’s risk exposure.
- This is largely achieved as they coordinate the activities of the regional monitoring teams
- Evaluate customers’ loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy.
- Create innovative credit evaluation processes and systems.
- Evaluate clients for creditworthiness based our internal risk models & their application information.
- Weed out fraudulent applications, and unreliable applicants.
- Check Facility Letters and Loan Agreements and scrutinize the signed documents to ensure the correctness of the contracts.
- Continuously ensure alignment/compliance to the credit risk management framework.
- Identify critical risks in credit request and provide advise on how requests can be restructured in line with the bank’s risk appetite.
- Has relevant experience in analyzing consumer and SME loans.
- Organization of credit committee.
- Portfolio management & reporting.
- Continuously analyze and recommend improvement on credit risk management framework, processes and systems.
- A first degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline
- Minimum of 3 years microfinance bank experience
- Good knowledge of accounting and relevant lending ratios.
- Analytical skills
- Good communications
- Good reporting skills
Deadline: 10th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as “Risk Officer” to: email@example.com
Leave a Reply