GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluating and reviewing of client’s credit proposal for approval or rejection based on credibility, potential revenue and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Management and Board consideration and Approval.
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau for facilities .
- Booking of loans in line with approved terms and conditions for the MD’s approval.
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files.
- Follow up and monitoringany of the disbursed loans to ensure timely repayment.
- Making sure that all loan request documentations are correct.
- Render timely report to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, etc.) when required, especially when the HOD is unavailable.
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required when assigned.
- Meet set deliverables when need arises.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply