Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining updated and accurate records of supplies and raw materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep updated records of all packaging materials for each product
- Keep updated records of all finished products
- Keep updated records of raw materials
- Receive and record finished products
- Update the inventory register every day and inform the manager of low inventory
- Perform weekly and monthly inventory count
- Assist in establishing and implementing inventory policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in a related field
- 1-year working experience
- High initiative and ability to work with no supervision
- Strong time management skills
N70,000 / Month.
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are responsible for reviewing business operations from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks and identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in process improvement and apply this to the development and execution of process improvement plans
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Develop wire frames, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
- Complete and document any process mapping and process improvement requirements and documentations accordingly.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Keep an updated schedule and status of all projects
- Recommend and provide insight into the best techniques in delivering solutions
- Prepare business reports, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists etc.
- Lead and facilitate project meetings and presentations for diverse audiences
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers, and others.
- Identify and initiate projects, manage resources, driving the resolution of issues, and hold self and team accountable for results
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Outline and administer requisite training (internal and external) when needed
- Ensure smooth transition from Project to Support with necessary documentation
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible new ideas to management
- Perform other tasks to support the organization
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Statistics, Marketing, Business Management, Communication Psychology or any related discipline
- 3 or more years’ experience in a strategy or operational consulting role
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Process Analyst is preferred.
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis
- Must exhibit good knowledge of business operations
- Must be able to lead self and others to meet deliverables
- Must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- Must have strong project management, relationship building and communication skills
- Strong understanding of indices, fundamentals, business frameworks and analytical data etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Must have strong business analysis skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office and Visio
- Able to prepare reports using MS PowerPoint and Publisher
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Deadline: 21st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.