Westhill Facilities Managers consist of handymen/women ranging from electricians, plumbers, carpenters, professional cleaners, air conditioning technicians, gardeners who are always ready to offer 24 Hours maintenance and repair services for offices and households. We are saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that there is zero downtime in the facilities entrusted in our care.
The company has its Head Office at No. 1 Engineering Close, Victoria Island, Lagos. Over the years, the company has serviced quite a number of households and organizations which has made names for themselves in their respective fields and sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Eti Osa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to the client’s buildings and premises.
- Develop and implement facility management policies and procedures
- Responsible for building and grounds maintenance; including space management
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily according to agreed terms. follow up on any deficiencies,
- Janitorial service management, closely monitoring the cleaning company or staff.
- Oversee the maintenance and installation of all electrical and plumbing fittings
- Energy management solution; will come up with energy-saving guidelines that will reduce our expense costs i.e. diesel consumption, pressure on generators and where possible introduce alternate energy sources
- Liaise with all relevant regulatory bodies and utility providers to ensure business activities in all facilities are running
- Liaising with Clients, Subcontractors, and other Operations Staff
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety practice in work place. etc.
- Maintaining excellent and effective working relationships with the client and his representatives
- OND or above in Estate Management, Building Technology, Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Survey, and other related courses.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Good leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethics.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Ttle as the subject of the email.