Krystal Digital is a full service ICT company which specializes in the development, research, deployment and creation of customized and service oriented software applications.
Our organization has a strong competence in providing secure and continuously available Information technology/infrastructure solutions to organizations, institutions and parastatals as required which helps its clients drive efficiency and improve its service delivery.
The company has several notable products; Krystal IT Academy, Central Billing System, iLearnNG and Myskool portal to her credit alongside other non-disclosed works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Roles and Responsibility
- Present lessons in a simple manner
- Be camera friendly
- Be bold and confident while teaching
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare lecture notes in softcopy formats
- Graduate of any recognized Institute of learning in Nigeria
- Experience Level: 2-5 years
- Subject Area for Junior Secondary School – Mathematics, English Language, Basic science, Basic technology, Civic education, French
- Subject Area for Senior Secondary School – Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Economics, Science Courses (Chemistry, Physics, Further Mathematics), Art courses (Government, Literature in English), Commercial courses (Commerce, Accounting), Technical courses (Technical Drawing, Electrical Installation, workshop Tech).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have good knowledge of the subject area of interest
- Have great organizational skills
- Efficient time manger
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one (1) minute video of themselves teaching a selected topic in respect to the subject area of interest, alongside CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of the subject area applied for, as only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.