Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Specialist
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- To assist the Finance Manager in the management and control of financial operations, especially stock management, to ensure compliance with company rules, national and international legal regulations, and accounting standards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting, Economics or any other related course
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related industry
- Membership of relevant professional accounting body is required
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all intercompany reconciliations and constantly liaise with Head Office on all intercompany issues.
- Ensure prompt availability of Landed Cost for all imported items by constantly liaising with Finance and Logistics & Supply Chain department.
- Ensure inventory are moved from Goods in Transit (GIT) to proper inventory accounts upon receipt of landed cost.
- Obtain details of Overseas Purchases (OVPs) receipt from central store and liaise with Head Office for landed cost and debit note from Head Office.
- Ensure all inventory items both receipt and issues are posted correctly and unit cost of all inventory items are correctly reported on Navision.
- Carry out monthly valuation of physical stock count, reconcile physical quantities against system quantities and prepare monthly inventory reports showing book balance and variance reports.
- Ensure all purchases have Local Purchase Order (LPO) with all details on waybills and invoices as approved.
Deadline: 6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online