MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop metrics and measurements in the areas of risk analysis for transactions & partners and customer, conduct efficiency assessments and operational baselines.
- Provide meaningful, timely insights about threat, security, and risk posture.
- Financial transaction risk scoring, suspicious activity monitoring and threat matrices using dynamic business defined and partner regulatory behavioural analysis.
- Financial transaction simulation and efficient tooling to validate controls, identify the potential threat and provide insights on streaming mobile and financial data.
- Work collaboratively in establishing capability to successfully implement and embed Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Risk Type Framework (RTF) into the organization to bring consistency in the identification and mitigation of ICS Risks.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience working for a Financial institution, knowledge in Mobile banking, Mobile money will be added advantage. Possess one or more security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, PCI-QSA, and CSX.
- Experience with cyber security frameworks and regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, GDPR, HIPAA compliance, SOC2 Type II.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Professional qualifications in IT and security management.
- Professional qualification in Management or master’s degree in Information Management or Information Technology or related field would be an added advantage.
- Experience in agriculture and manufacturing industries would be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic vision.
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to plan and manage a budget.
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing all operations and business activities in line with overall strategy and mission.
- Create and drive strategies for Mobile Financial Services Products that deliver tangible results.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders.
- Advise, Influence and Engage widely with peers & executives across the company & group.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to device solutions and improvements.
- Definition/execution of business strategies to ensure that the organization and relevant products achieve market fit, growth, profitability, and segment dominance.
- Oversight of the product development process to ensure high quality and maintain compelling value to customers.
- Ensuring that the organization/product maintains a favourable brand image and reputation amongst relevant stakeholders.
- Establishment and management of strategic relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Maintenance of deep knowledge of dynamics and trends associated with the organization’s market segments.
- Ensuring that the periodic financial and strategic goals of the organization, as well as the performance expectations of the various teams within, are achieved.
- Involvement in the definition, reporting, and review of financial and non-financial goals
- Reporting of progress on financial and other strategic non-financial goals during executive management and board meetings
- Coordination of leadership development and mentoring activities across the organization
- Ensuring the sourcing, development, and retention of a high-performance team
- Ensuring the motivation, cohesiveness, and alignment of the organization’s team members
- Coordination of the organizations efforts to implement, adhere to, and continually improve upon defined standard operating procedures.
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with the holding company’s strategy and business goals.
- Adequate assessment and response during crisis situations to mitigate negative impacts and restore operations and reputation to normalcy.
- Good University degree in technical engineering or business field.
- MBA will an added advantage.
- Minimum of 18 years cognate experience with a proven track-record in mobile money or banking operations, ideally in a Telco environment, Bank Payments, Fintech with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Candidate must have achieved one or more of the following or higher career milestones; manager, senior manager, engagement manager, vice president, c-level start-up executive.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of software development life cycle, payment, banking, IT infrastructure, IT management, finance, and product management.
- Proven entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial accomplishments with an industry reputation for successful execution and sound business acumen.
- Strong capabilities in strategy formulation, relationship management, sales, team building, product development, execution planning/management, business planning, financial modelling, and budgeting.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders including the team, clients, partners, and investors.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in problem-solving, analytical thinking, and communication.
- Candidate must exhibit self-confidence and authenticity while having high personal ambitions and strong work ethic.
Job Title: Treasurer
Employment Type: Full-time
Objectives of this Role
- Take a leading role in our global financial team.
- Maintain highly organized financial systems that facilitate company success.
- Improve and uphold global treasury processes for compliance and federal control, in addition to operational efficiency.
- Monitor and manage the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management.
- Manage foreign currency exposure and foreign transactions.
- Forecast medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements.
- Daily cash Management and all investment related decisions.
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Directly manage payment operations team and work collaboratively with the corporate treasury team across various projects to prevent fraud.
- Lead operational improvement projects, creating policies and procedures for payment operations.
- Develop annual budget to ensure adequate funding for capital investments and operational overhead as well as manage debt obligations.
- Manage investment portfolio and prepare financial reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum of 15 years financial experience, with at least 5 years in Treasury Management of a Bank or Financial Institution.
- Strong systems/technology skillset and project management experience
- Deep understanding of finance and treasury activities, including banking, cash and liquidity management, and capital markets.
- Preferred Qualifications
- MBA a plus
- Self-starter mentality
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Business Strategy and financial policies, procedures, and systems.
- Oversea the preparation of Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensures that optimal liquidity is available to deliver business plan.
- Review working capital/cash flow requirement on a regular basis. Monitors banking activities and ensure regular reconciliations of all transactions.
- Develops plans, budgets, forecasts, and financial results to guide management decisions.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Coordinate regulatory and supervisory functions and manage relationship with regulatory and statutory bodies.
- Minimum of 15 years financial experience, with at least 5 years in Senior Financial Management of a Bank.
- Good knowledge of Corporate, Business Planning, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management and Accounting with excellent knowledge of Banking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field with minimum of second class upper
- Professional qualification in ACA/ACCA/CFA
- MBA in Finance would be an added advantage.
Deadline: 10th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply