Anthony Ayoade Associates – Our client, a Publishing company based in Ibadan with 6 depots across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Promote and sell the company`s books.
- He will implementation of all marketing strategies to achieve the goals for all the product.
- Develop a sales plan and how to achieve the overall Target set.
- Identify the school`s needs and provide them with appropriate titles, using suggestive selling.
- Generate leads and close new deals.
Other duties include (but not limited to):
- You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads.
- You will need to be highly motivated and confident.
- You will be responsible for identifying target market and doing whatever it takes to close deals.
- You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to our overall company.
- B.Sc / HND in Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Job Title: Warehouse Account Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Edo, Imo, Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Plateau
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and entries.
- Good knowledge of ERP.
- Providing accounts information to internal audit department
- Account reconciliations (bank, payable and receivables)
- Trial balance generations.
- Reconciling all revenues collection on a daily basis
- Prepares bank account deposit documents and confirms deposit totals.
- Ensure accurate stock record and providing stock related information.
- Reconcile physical stock balances with bin cards.
- Maintains and serves as point of contact with the head offices concerning accounting and stock issues.
- Performs case processing duties in addition to carrying out accounting duties as required.
- Average knowledge of international accounting standards / IFRS.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e. B.Sc / AAT / HND in Accounting. Should have a minimum of two years work experience and must possess good inter-personal /communication skills.
Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.