Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the business plan.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Develop a sustainable route to market in the South East (Nigeria) for SMARTFLOW products and services.
- Managing and organizing Events, Trainings and seminars across the region (South East Nigeria)
- Organize quarterly (Timely) meeting of stakeholders in the industry.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Generate new lead and manage existing clients while delivering a superior levels of service to clients
- Developing Initiative in the region to push sales and product awareness of SMARTFLOW products and services
- Co-ordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control
- Generate leads from various sources (directory, reference, market search, etc.)
- Run effective cold calling to get meetings with new customer
- Build good relationships with customers.
- B.Sc / HND qualifications in any discipline.
- Knowledge of Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years’ Experience in Sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Ability to negotiate and understand marketing skills
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Applicants must reside in Port Harcourt.
Deadline: 16th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.