UK-Dion Investment Limited is an Asset management company which is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and regulated by Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC). Our philosophy is to provide our clients with the best independent advice on their investments and help them get the best value for their money.
We are a non-banking financial institution which is into the business of asset/wealth management. The company is built on a strong foundation of integrity and professional ethics, and bound by law to put clients’ interest first.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Warri – Delta
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the design and implementation of strategic sales plans that will expand the company’s client base, ensure its strong corporate presence and enhance client satisfaction.
- Driving sales to ensure that assigned sales team(s) meet their targets
- Create sales plans and ensure execution in order to boost sales and improve team’s performance
- Coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Ensure full adherence to investment mandates and client profiles
- Participate in the preparation and delivery of client presentations where applicable
- Assist in managing and running the branch effectively
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of strategies to achieve stipulated and agreed targets
- Preparation of strategy reports and period-end portfolio review reports when required
- B.Sc or HND in relevant field
- 3-5 years’ professional work experience in similar role
- Proven collaboration and motivation skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Proven ability to negotiate and make time-based and sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.