Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Specialist
Req ID: 520642
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Our Exciting Opportunity
- Ericsson is growing! We are now looking for a Tax Specialist to ensure tax legislation, mitigate tax risks, provide expert tax advice and to ensure high quality in tax accounting and reporting across multiple African countries.
- Provide tax reporting in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Support mitigation of tax risks
- Provide tax advice
- Manage EOM Compliance
To be successful in the role you need:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax law or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years related tax experience
- Be knowledgeable in local and international tax legislation including General Acceptance Accounting Principles (i.e. local GAAPs, IFRS, and Group Directives)
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to work with people including leading and supervising as an informal leader
- Adapting and responding to change
- Relating and networking
- Knowledgeable of SAP Module
- Accounting & Reporting skills experience
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems.
- Financial Model knowledge
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Knowledge of tax laws and compliance requirements for more than one African country
- We need A dynamic teammate who can work in an inspiring environment, a hardworking element who can either lead or be led.
- We’re looking for skilled strategical planner, who can belong to our team and develop new ways to harmonize with other members of our big family
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online