The Brickhall School is an international school in Kaura District, Abuja. Established in 2015, Brickhall School offers affordable quality education using an excellent integrated curriculum from the Early Years, Primary and Colleg levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher (With English Graduate)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a prestigious International School located in Abuja offering quality education using an Integrated Curriculum at the Early Years, Primary and College levels. We are in need of suitably qualified and highly motivated graduates of Englishfor immediate employment as Class Teachers – Key Stage 2 – (Upper Primary) Preferably graduates of English Language
- At least first degree in Education (B.Ed., B.A (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), PGDE)
- Intermediate level Computer/ICT skills
- At least five (5) years’ post-qualification teaching experience in a reputable school
- TRCN Certification
- Cambridge Certification in relevant subjects
- Excellent knowledge of the British and Nigerian Curriculum.
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.