Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we have established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve.
We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they have requested.
- Assist staff with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Minimum of 2 years as a driver in a corporate organization.
- Must have experience working as a professional driver.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in road networks and routes in Lagos State.
Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.