The Energy Talent Company sources, recruits and trains outstanding individuals to meet the increasing demand for talent in the energy industry. We employ the use of modern, up-to-date learning methodologies to train our candidates, through a robust learning experience that involves an innovative combination of online learning simulation and apprenticeship. We equip the candidates with all-round training and work experience that qualify them to hit the ground running from day one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Solar Engineer Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Energy Talent Company invites promising and talented young graduates for a 2-year paid program in Nigeria. We will train promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable Solar companies
- We aim to do this by developing high – quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa
- We work passionately to ensure that all our talents build competency and expertise for the renewable energy industry in Nigeria
- Our talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.We are poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the electrical and electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of physical and online training, with job placement thereafter
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry
Deadline: 8th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online