HCD-RoyalConnect Limited is a wholly indigenous firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Consulting, Payroll Management, Talent Management and providing HR Support Solution to Organizations.
We provide bespoke business solutions which make it possible for our Clients to advance their business intersts and stay well ahead in their various markets. Our partnership with clients has resulted in greater business efficiency, increased productivity and smarter business operations, while constantly being on the look-out for innovations to adopt and propose to our clients so as to help them develop a specific and productive solution that delivers value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Indigene Accountant (Yoruba)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
- Minimum of HND/BSC in Accounting or related field
- Conversant with Microsoft office suits
- Active listening and good communication skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of at least one Accounting software is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage a Start-up Business concern is paramount
- Tech-savvy and experience with word processing and email programs
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Attention to detail: Accounting professionals must pay strong attention to detail in order to be able to keep information accurate and organized. With the amount of financial data that must be analyzed, it can be easy to make mistakes; however, simple errors can translate into much larger problems if they are not caught.
- Business acumen: To be effective in this role, an accountant must understand the basic functions of a business in order to accurately analyze and interpret financial data. Having a solid foundation in business provides context to the financial information that accountants work with on a daily basis.
- Computer literacy: Professionals in this field need to be able to use advanced accounting software and other computer-based tools to work effectively.
- Analytical skills: Collecting and analyzing financial data is a large part of accounting and is an important aspect of identifying patterns and potential issues. In fact, applying data analytics to the accounting field is an emerging trend in the industry that is expected to have a growing impact in the future.
- Communication skills: Accountants must be able to listen carefully in order to accurately gather facts and figures from clients, managers, or other stakeholders. They must also be able to clearly articulate the results of their work and present their findings in written reports.
- Mathematical skills: A common misconception is that you have to be good at math to be an accountant. It is true that math skills are important in order to analyze, compare, and interpret data and figures; however, complex mathematical skills are not typically necessary to become an accountant.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.