West African Vocational Education (WAVE) – Our partner, a team of British trained florists who own a premium flower shop, seeks to hire a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will work directly with the founder and head florist. He acts a bridge / coordinator by ensuring that all the elements required to deliver an excellent product come together harmoniously.
- Overall team supervision
- Overseeing online and offline sales
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly reports and reconciliation
- Supervising delivery operations
- Interfacing with clients to resolve issues and facilitate
- Coordinating with vendors and event planners
- Ordering flowers (perishables)
- Ordering gifts, accessories and other disposables (nonperishables)
- Supervising inventory
- Overseeing liaison with developers for the website and other technology platforms and coordinating photo shoots
- Working with the sales manager to ensure sales are focused and driven – the website is up and running always and constantly updated in line with seasonal trends and floral holiday offerings.
- Mondays to Fridays 8am to 5pm; Saturdays 9am to 3pm
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years managerial or supervisory experience
- We will prefer if you live within Lagos Island, Yaba, Ikoyi, Lekki phase one
- Experience in the creative industry will be highly regarded
- Male preferably for gender balance.
- Compensation – N100,000 to N120,000 net
- Fantastic learning and working environment
- Excellent team spirit and networking opportunities
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Screening will begin by Friday, 16th of April 2021