H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Business Development manager, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Present, promote and sell the company’s brand ,products/services
- Perform needs analysis of existing and potential clients towards meeting their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong executive-level client relationships.
- Reach out to market leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon volume targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate business development efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track and follow up on pipelines
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of public sector and general business trends.
- Continously embark on high-level executive networking.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Business Sciences – Marketing, Economics, Business, Administration, with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A Masters Degree or Professional Certification will be an advantage
- Excellent Public Sector network
- Residence in Abuja
- Fluency in the local languages
- Minimum 10-15 years of proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
Job Title: Learning & Business Development Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
The Learning and Business Development Consultant , will be assigned the following primary responsibilities:
- Drive extensive business development of its learning solutions across the firm’s markets of Finance, Power, Manufacturing, Public Sector, etc., across Africa.
- Collaboration with subject matter experts to design, develop and roll out cutting edge courses that meet the changing needs of the firm’s market.
- Expand the firm’s market share and visibility into Leadership positions in the target sectors in Africa.
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques for maximum success
- Build winning marketing campaigns across different channels and customer segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support business development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Sciences with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- Have a Master’s degree or major professional qualification.
- A doctoral degree will be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Learning and Development in the Finance Sector
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales and business development experience
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong network of contacts in Finance and Power Sectors
- Good Digital Learning experience
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Expertise in Digital Marketing and Online Sales
- Familiarity with instructional design methods and processes
- Expert in the use of various off-the-shelf e-learning development and delivery tools including Articulate, authoring tools etc.
- Have handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns.
Job Title: Human Resources Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
The Human Resources Consultant, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities as well other assignments. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Developing strategic initiatives to be undertaken by the HR Business Unit. This will involve working on the strategies already initiated by the firm and providing further guidance about how to proceed, reviewing the progress both qualitatively and quantitatively and suggesting corrections if required. This may also involve developing new strategies if required and working towards achievement.
- Guiding the team to develop blue ocean solutions for their clients towards ensuring that stay one step ahead of the market.
- Guiding the team on pre-sales strategies, including calling on client decision-makers in our category A, B, C accounts across our target markets and in the preparation of pre-sales presentations, fliers, brochures etc.
- Beyond your role listed above, you will be involved in client engagements such as projects and similar assignments under guidelines that will be supervised by our Risk and Quality Management Unit as well as Facilitation of training programs.
Your success in delivering the above responsibilities will be determined by the team’s success in achieving their three goals of:
- Gaining the firm’s leadership position in HR Management Consulting and HR courses
- Meeting Monthly and Quarterly Financial Targets in both area
- Achieving successful penetration and gaining market leadership recognition in these two areas, in the African Market.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management and Business Management with a 2:1 or First Class from a top-tier university
- Possession of Master’s Degree & professional Certifications such as CIPM, SHRM is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience (5 years at management position) in Human Resources Management, research, strategic planning and/or business development functions.
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Strong analytical, numerate, problem-solving, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal/oral communications skills
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of MS Office Suite especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to gather data, compile and make inferences on the information gathered.
- Good understanding of economic and financial indicators.
- Ability to be multi-tasking and determined at meeting deadlines.
- Strong planning, time and workload management, and execution skills.
Behavioral / Management Development Skills:
- Customer Relationship building and networking skills
- Customer relationship management orientation
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically, holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, trends, regulatory issues and solutions
- Proficient in trend analysis for various sectors
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities/target
- Technical Proficiency-use of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication skills-written and verbal
- Good organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Training, coaching, and mentoring/supervising abilities.
- Diplomacy and tact
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Confidence and pragmatism.
Job Title: Strategy Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
The Strategy Consultant, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities as well other assignments:
- Meeting with clients to discuss business goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and studying market trends.
- Analyzing existing company processes and workflows.
- Evaluating the practices and market behavior of industry competitors.
- Creating and presenting analysis reports.
- Project Management
- Devising strategies to increase revenue, cut costs, and promote growth.
- Overseeing the implementation of updated business strategies.
- Reviewing and analyzing the efficacy of revised business strategies.
- Monitoring the long-term effects of business changes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, Economics, Accounting with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A Master of Business Administration degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the Strategy and Consulting Field
- Detailed knowledge of industry trends and market behavior.
- Deep understanding of management frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis.
- Experience with project management.
- Report writing skills.
Deadline: 7th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.