LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The HR Manager is responsible for overseeing all various human resource functions including Compensation and Benefit, training and development, performance management, employee relations and welfare
- Provide inputs to HR related activities towards the annual strategy and planning session
- Development of strategies for the departments and Implementation of approved HR strategies
- Oversea recruitment, employee survey, performance management, capability development
- Ensure staff compliance to the company policies, systems and procedures.
- Work to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs for business units and participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure compliance.
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice people and culture strategies and programs that maximize the individual and organizational capability
- Coordinate and champion effective reward management system by ensuring strategic linkage between affordable compensation and employee performance.
- Ensure effective communication of the organization’s policies, procedures and information in a timely and clear manner across different media.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Develop recruitment and retention policy for the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 5-7 years’ work experience in Human Resources/Administration
- Conflict management skills
- Minimum of 3 years Managerial experience
- Communication skills, Negotiation Skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS office
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- The Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Finance team, by maintaining accurate data in the appropriate systems, responsible for collecting and recording financial information, and for making sure that accounts and reports are up to date and delivered as at when due
- Ensure daily confirmations and posting of payment collections;
- Timely preparation of weekly and monthly sales and collections report;
- Preparation of weekly sales analysis report;
- Manage CIG E-Home after sales financial transactions both inflow and outflow to generate monthly financial report;
- Ensure CIG E-Home Account Receivables report are performed, delivered accurately and timely;
- Ensure that all CIG E-Home special projects such as CAC, Dangote and Ibadan Railway financial transactions are updated on regular basis;
- Ensure cheques register are updated on daily basis;
- Ensure daily lodgment of cheques, and timely collation of bank statements;
- Timely filing and binding of monthly payment vouchers;
- Working closely with Finance Manager in executing departmental tasks when required;
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, & other financial reports;
- Perform other financial analysis, reporting and management tasks;
- Supporting other finance colleagues to effectively discharge their duty when needed;
- To carry out any other duties/tasks assigned by the Fin Manager and GMF;
- Above all, the accountant must have a good team spirit to be successful in the job.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- 4-6 years experience in related field
- Full knowledge of accounting software-Sage 50,
- Qualified or partly qualified as Chartered Accountant
- Good numerical skills.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Open Trade)
- Overseeing and coordinating all activities and operations of the sales department:
- Coordinating the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with buyers and other associates;
- Assigning members of the team to the company’s accounts;
- Devising new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets;
- Setting weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the Sales Executives and other Sales Representatives, making sure these targets are realistic and achievable;
- Defining and implementing sales policies and procedures;
- Approving all sales plans and budgets.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients:
- Looking for and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for their company; and
- Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Meeting with other company Managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
- Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy:
- Putting together a team formed by a Project Manager, Product Designers, technical experts, and other professionals to help develop a marketing plan that would benefit both the client and the company; and
- Carrying out brand promotion.
- Overseeing the recruitment and training processes of new staff members:
- Monitoring the performance of teams and sales goals;
- Reading and evaluating the staff’s sales reports; and
- Ensuring that each team member meets individual goals, as well as the overall sales goal of the company.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies:
- Staying updated in the latest trends in sales by regularly reading specialized literature and attending workshops and seminars; and
- Keeping track of the competition and all new trends and products in the market.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 6 years managerial experience
- Knowledge of Fan and lighting industry
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly:
- Being resilient when facing challenges.
- Strong people management skills; ability to assemble and manage a team of professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills:
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to create a clear and communicative environment with their Sales team, as well as with important clients;
- Having a friendly and engaging personality in order to create positive interactions with clients;
- Being able to assist their team members while resolving customers’ issues; and
- Providing high levels of customer service to existing clients and potential customers.
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, and structured.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales focused environment:
- Multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Being proactive and goal-oriented; and
- Being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills:
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner; and
- Being able to gather, monitor, and analyze all types of quantitative and qualitative data into sales reports.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.