Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest growing independent lubricants producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by vision to excel in the production of quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Sales Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, coordinate and develop research projects on multiple disciplines across all channels to support key business development initiatives.
- Prepare research reports to communicate the specific opportunities, problems and recommendations for the stakeholders.
- Support the design of new products and packaging to meet consumers taste and standard.
- Lead all key and ad hoc research as requested by home country, regional or global office.
- Update of sales Performance by individual, location, channel & region from SAGE.
- Analyzing business trends via dashboards and presenting them to management for key decision making.
- Trade & distribution support, including management of territories for dealers.
- Insightful Competitors/ Consumers Price Analyses through markets visit for key management decision.
- Drive of the KPIs for field management/performance and appraise the commercial team’s performance for incentive reward.
- Management of promotions and recommendation of promotions.
- Management of customers incentives and recommendation of customers incentives.
- Coordinating business review meetings, social media content, update and support.
NGN 100,000 – 150,000 Monthly
Deadline: 20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.