Eazzy Eats is an online food delivery service that connects you to that food you crave to eat, wherever and whenever. We are an innovative brand that’s redefining the face of food delivery service in Nigeria. We know how important it is for you to eat, which is why we don’t want any hassles or anything getting in the way of that food you are craving.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking to hire a performance-driven Sales Executive Manager to grow our client base by pursuing sales leads and prospective clients, building client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals, maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions, and negotiating and closing business deals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ year(s) of proven success in a sales environment, with experience generating new business in a B2C or B2B sales organization.
- Customer-oriented attitude with good telephone manner as well as problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and solve problems to point of resolution.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, GoogleDocs, Outlook, Salesforce, and CRM.
- Fluent in English.
- Comfortable in a competitive environment working with monthly targets, with evidence of personal ambition to improve.
- Working experience in an online food ordering business is an advantage.
- Exceptional negotiation, consultation, and analytical skills.
- Availability on weekends.
- Develop new and expanding existing customer relationships by suggesting appropriate acquisition channels leveraging social media and other forms of marketing.
- Develop the satisfaction level of customers by rendering services beyond excellence in order to optimize a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Actively monitoring food orders placed via the App up to completion.
- Answer inbound calls from customers, riders, and restaurants.
- Proactively liaise with riders and restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly.
- Provide feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries.
- Respond to customer issues via email andphone.
- Organize daily and weekly plans for visits to new and existing clients.
- N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 16th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.