A.G Leventis Nigeria Limited is a leading conglomerate in Nigeria, our diversified Portfolio now sits on 5 core verticals viz Real Estate; Retail; Logistics; Sales and AfterSales and Vehicle Assembly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must be a Minimum of OND / HND degree with a minimum of 3+ years cognate experience of Store management or identification of spare parts.
- Knowledge of ERP system would be an added advantage
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise.
- Receive and inspect all incoming parts.
- Stocking of parts in their various location in store.
- Arrange stock properly and neatly monitors stock.
- Issuing items and updating bin cards promptly.
- Reconciliation between bin card and ERP system.
- Set minimum stock level for all fast moving items in the store.
- Keep records properly and updated
- Reconciliation of non available items to make request for replenishment.
Deadline: 11th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using “Store Officer East” or “Store Officer West” as the subject of the mail.