Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is an oil and gas exploration company, has offices in Lagos and major cities in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The talent acquisition officer will support the talent acquisition manager in sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs of the business.
- Work with Talent Acquisition manager to determine selection criteria
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- BSc in relevant field
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2- 4 years proven work experience recruiting for oil and gas industry as a Talent Acquisition officer or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- A keen understanding of the oil and gas industry and differences between various roles within organizations.
Competitive and in line with industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply