The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Franchise Director, Greater
Job ID: R – 57632
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
- Lead the Franchise or Region team and provide commercial expertise to drive the business plan successfully working with our bottling partners.
- Co-ordinate all Marketing, Commercial and Franchise activities across a geographic location to achieve volume and share objectives through supporting the execution of the Bottler Business Plan (BBP).
- Leverage functional support and expertise to address opportunities or issues quickly – Marketing, Commercial, Legal, PAC, Technical, Finance or HR.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
Strategy and Business Performance:
- Develop and implement 3 year BP and annual BP for assigned geography aligning bottler around key investment commitments
- Approve and ensure execution of annual BBP(s) – manage opportunities and issues arising with Bottler LT
- Approve and ensure execution of annual Customer Business Plans.
- Manage P&L for the Region ensuring delivery of the Profit, Volume and Share numbers
- Ensure adherence to Local Chart of Authority, financial governance standards and management of Opex locally
- Effectively adjust and correct during the annual cycle to ensure delivery of profit numbers.
Market Execution and Commercial Excellence:
- Identify commercial and market development improvement initiatives to drive incremental volume, profit or share
- Ensure the Region or territory OBPPC is optimized leveraging Conjoint analysis and the BU experts
- Drive the RED agenda with the bottling partner(s)ensuring it is embedded into organizational culture
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve our Route to Market, leveraging best practices
- Ensure application of consumer programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity
- Drive horizontal expansion through outlet creation incentive programmes.
Manage Capacity to Produce and Distribute:
- Lead the conversations with our bottling partners to agree investment levels to meet demand
- Plan three years ahead for investment in Capacity, Glass and Coolers
- Lead the Quality agenda at the [plants ensuring we meet our Package and Product quality metrics
- Monitor capacity performance to anticipate opportunities or challenges in the Supply Chain.
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at Bottler leadership team and regional levels
- Lead strategic System capability planning to ensure we have the Processes, Organisation, Technology, Culture and People to deliver three year commitments
- Motivate and lead the Region Team and any dotted line functional support to deliver the Long Range and Annual Business Plan
- Build System and team capability to ensure our team continues to lead the market and build the careers of our Associates
- Effectively manage all people processes to a high quality, on time and on budget – training, performance management, organizational changes etc
External Stakeholders and Sustainability:
- Represent the Company to all external stakeholders and all KO events
- Manage the profile and reputation of the company and lobby Governments with the support of PAC
- Lead the Workplace Rights and Human Rights agenda with bottling partner(s)
- Assist fully in the execution of community programs designed to enhance KO reputation within the community.
- Business Degree qualification minimum, MBA preferable
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years’ experience with a FMCG Company with at least 5 years in Operations. Functional experience would be an advantage. Bottler experiences an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of full value chain in Coca-Cola or related business
- Strong understanding Governance requirements and Code of Business Conduct
- People management skills
- Strong Business Case construction and systemic thinking.
- Strong Commercial understanding with deep knowledge of RED and Route to Market
- Solid strategic analysis and thinking skills able to build a sustainable business
- Financial Skills and ability to manage P&L
- KO system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the soft drink industry
- Understanding of RGM and ability to covert same into winning strategies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply