Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Technology, and Development
- In this role, you are to manage the Technology and Development unit as regards Innovations, Operations, Process Change and Implementation, overseeing the development and implementation of new software systems and also required to update existing software and conduct feasibility studies on company systems.
- Management of technology development programs including technology/product conception and project definition and development activities
- Manage Online Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the Software stack.
- Responsible for the complete development lifecycle of the agency software systems; including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, and support
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Identifying and implementing technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the business;
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to live applications
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters
- Perform traffic and penetration test on local and cloud-based applications;
- Prepare Software User Acceptance testing document and User guide manual;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- 5 – 8 years experience as a Software and Web Developer
- Proficiency in PHP, Laravel, Net MVC and Razor
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, standards and open-source libraries
- Proven working experience in web programming, Software Development, Software Engineering or similar role
- Experience dealing with Web Environments utilizing both .NET as well as 3rd Party technologies, CDNs, Cloud services etc
- Project Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in both Windows and Linux cloud infrastructures
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
- Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Ability to understand and analyze system problems in order to define and develop technology- based solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online