Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are committed to provide our corporate and leisure traveller a consistent warm & friendly guest experience & fond memories through our nurtured / trained staff who experience joy and pride at work while adhering to our social responsibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Porter
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: Front Office Manager
- Fix guest complain as fast as possible.
- To ensure that guest comments are listened to and improvements made where necessary.
- To provide feedback to the guest, and record all incidents that may occur.
- To ensure that the guest’s privacy is protected at all times.
- To ensure that, as far as possible, the guests’ safety and security is maintained.
- To continuously improve the service that is provided to guests.
- Ensure timely order made by guest.
- To assist guests with luggage and belongings during check-in and check- out.
- Meet and greet guests on arrival.
- To room guests and explain the features and facilities of the hotel.
- To complete the handover book, and be present and contribute during shift briefing sessions.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
- All hotel features, services and hours of operation
- All room types, numbers, layout, décor, appointments and location
- All room rates, special packages and promotions
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, including VIP guests and residents
- Minimum qualification of OND, HND and B.Sc and must have worked ina similar position.
- 2 – 10 years Experience.
Job Title: Cook
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: Executive Chef
- The cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures.
- Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer. Previous experience in a team environment and various cooking methods preferred
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift.
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils
- Reordering stock and food supplies
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- 20 – 10 years work experience.
- Working experience within the hospitality sector will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 20th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Vacancies@laimhotels.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.